Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tie Dye Peace Sign-Hippie Halloween Costumes for 2010

Editors Note: I have look all over the web gathering up some great articles on Tie Dye Peace Sign type of art. Along with some great images of some fantastic work. But for now, I hope these articles by various authors at Ezine Articles, should give you some insight to what the art of tie dye is all about. And how to let that hippie inside you loose, and most importantly just have blast! after all that's what tie dye is all about, getting together with family & friends and seeing what kind of crazy tie dye fashions you can make for yourselves.

Hippie Halloween Costumes Are Groovy For 2010!
By Bob Minelli

So you want to dress up this Halloween and you're just not sure of what it is will get you feelin' good about your costume choice. Well think about how a Hippie Halloween costume would fit you. The best thing about getting into a Hippie costume is that they are just so much fun to accessorize. Not talking about the actual outfits themselves right now...let's look at the accessories.

What are the theme's that Hippie Halloween costumes play off of? Well, you have your Flower Power, Peace Symbols, Happy Faces and so on. Some great accessories are the Hippie sunglasses. Perfect circle lenses in all kinds of colors. Even sunglasses with peace signs on the front....groovy baby...groovy.

Also you have the peace sign necklaces and peace sign earrings. There's even peace sign shoe clips! We could go on and on...and the Hippie party supplies have even more choices.

When my two children, my girlfriend and myself dressed up three years ago as hippies, we had a blast! I actually let my hair grow for the whole year. The longest it's ever been, way past my ears and the bangs came past my nose. My girlfriend did this thing where she straightened her hair, man she looked (looks) hot. My kids opted to wear wigs. Our outfits just tied everything together perfectly. I got a simple shirt and hippie vest, head band, necklaces and bracelets and used my own ripped jeans and sandals. My girlfriend did her jeans too, but sewed on some peace patches here and there. The kids got full blown costumes. We loved it so much, we're doing it again this year...and my kids will need new costumes...but that's ok.

Now, if you're a couple thinking about taking the Hippie plunge and by all means I'm sure you'll look darn good doing so...you may even want to consider hosting a Halloween party using the wild hippie decorations to keep your theme playing out throughout your home. I'm sure all your friends would love to join in on the fun. And even more fun is having everyone bring a carved pumpkin to the party and lighting them outside when it gets dark out. The kids will love it!

Cheers and have a safe and groovy Halloween baby!

NOTE: If you find any of this information useful, PLEASE PASS IT ON. And if you want more information on Hippie Halloween accessories, costumes, plus size hippie costumes and more...please click the links below. Hippie Halloween Hippie Halloween Plus Size Costumes

Article Source: Hippie Halloween Costumes Are Groovy For 2010!

Now go and create some of your very own unique fashions with Tie Dye Peace Sign

No comments:

Post a Comment